Monday, May 18, 2009

What a beautiful day....

Love, Love, Love this weather!! We enjoyed a wonderful day. First we had Mickey Mouse pancakes for breakfast. Yum Yum! Then we met some friends at the park to have lunch and play! The kids had a blast. They love playing outside this time of year! Jon was off today, so he stayed home and mowed while we were playing. Then I went to lovely Wal-Mart. Fun times. I bought Braden a t-ball set! He LOVES it! His cousin Jacob was over and they had so much fun playing together. Braden hits the ball pretty well for never holding a bat before! Maybe he'll play! He can't wait to get back out there tomorrow! For dinner Jon grilled out cheeseburgers and hotdogs. Then we took the kids for a walk and more playing outside! Pretty much a perfect day here on Cobblefield Dr. The kids are both getting so big!
We're anxiously awaiting our new porch roof. Contractors will be here on Thursday and I'm ready to see some work done. Get our new patio furniture and get things set up! It will be so nice to be able to enjoy some much needed shade. Hopefully we'll be able to sit outside more in the evenings without getting so much sun! We're praying for no rain so they can finish the job by the beginning of next week!
Braden's testing for his speech is scheduled for Wednesday. I'm anxious to see how that goes. I hope its positive. I feel like in the last two months he's come pretty far. He's talking better, but mostly at home. Still pretty quiet outside of the house. Even at his Nana's houses. So we'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment