Thursday, May 21, 2009

Potty Training Round Two

Round one 'sort of' worked for about two weeks. We have officially started round two today! I just got this sudden urge to put him in underwear. A friend of mine started potty training her little girl two weeks ago and I'm just following her lead.
So we have gone thru 3 pairs of underwear in 3 hours. And all those accidents were in the same hour! I just want him to understand the urge and getting wet. So we'll see what happens. I just thought since we dont have major plans (minus going to St Louis Saturday) that this would be a good time to start. Jon will be off tonight through Monday. So I'm praying to get him potty trained! Among other things. I know if we can keep on him and get through the first week things will get better.

On a side note... please pray for my aunt Donna. She was diagnosed with acute myeloid leukemia yesterday. We're praying her chemotherapy will put her in remission. Please keep her in your prayers. This has really gotten us to sit and talk about how life is precious. Enjoy each day as your last.

No comments:

Post a Comment