Thursday, May 7, 2009

More Beach Time












We had another great day on the beach today! So much fun. And it was beautiful out! Couldnt of asked for a better day. The kids are started to get a little tired of vacationing... I guess all the constant "going and going"! I can understand. So tomorrow we're going to try to change it up and take them back to St Andrews Park after lunch!

We took the kids back to Pier Park tonight to ride on the "choo choo" again. They cant get enough of it! I guess when we come back in October we'll be coming back again!!! We got dinner to go from our favorite restuarant Carabba's and ate it back at the condo. Or as Braden would say "Our Beach House!" Then we took some really great photos of the kids on the beach after dinner. Enjoy the pics

No comments:

Post a Comment