We took the kids tonight to Pier Park. If you aren't familiar with it, its a new shopping center on the beach in Panama City Beach. It was pretty big! And the kids had a great time. We ate at Red Robin, recommended by Meghan & Will! Thanks guys, we loved it! Braden loved Red Robin. If we would have stayed another hour Red Robin would have made an appearance. Maybe next time we'll catch him! After dinner we did some shopping. Then we drove down to the carousel and the train. We were told by the condo owners that there was a really neat train you could ride in through the park. So we checked it out. Braden and Kylee loved it. Actually I think Kylee loved the carousel and Braden loved the train. I think we're going to go back. We could hardly tear him away, so I promised him if he was good we'd be back this week. Enjoy the pics!
No comments:
Post a Comment