Friday, April 3, 2009

Preschool already?!!

Jon and I took Braden to sign up for preschool last night! He loved the school. We visited his classroom and met his teacher. Ms. Julie. She seems really nice and we feel it will work out for him. He will be going to school Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays for a few hours. He had fun playing with all the toys and we had a hard time getting him ready to leave. In fact, he threw a complete fit. Those are always a great first impression! But atleast that meant he loved it. We'll see what his reaction is like in the fall! I can't believe he'll be big enough to go to preschool in the fall. Now we just have to work on potty training. He's been talking non stop about school. So I'm hoping that will be his motivation to be trained for school!
Well grandma and grandpa should close on their new house in the next few weeks. We are so excited to have them back in town. They'll get to see the kids grow up! Hopefully they'll be all moved in before we leave for vacation in a few weeks.
We're looking forward to a nice weekend at home. Jon works this weekend, so we'll just stay home and take it easy. Supposed to be a nice Saturday, so we'll play outside some and I'll try to pick some weeds in the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment