Sunday, September 6, 2009
Yup he broke it! :(
Well after giving him two days to try to see if his leg would heal... we took him to an orthopedic Dr and sure enough he broke a bone in his heal. Poor guy. He's in a cast for about 2 1/2 weeks. I knew that since he wasn't putting ANY weight on it at all, that it had to be worse then we originally thought. He was such a trooper while they put it on. I think I would have freaked. But he didnt. I was more nervous then he was! But we'll see how he reacts whenever he comes off! He's had everyone in his immediate family sign it now. Lots of creative people! :) Now he can't wait to go to school on Wednesday and show it off again! His teacher Mrs Julie will be shocked. Last she heard it was just going to take some time to heal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment