On Monday Sept 14th I took Kylee to get her haircut while Braden was in school. We are enjoying our time together three days a week!! Nice to have some alone time with her. She's so funny! But she misses Braden while he's in school. She's constantly asking where he is. And she is usually ready to go pick him up!
So I took her to Kids Cuts. The whole way there she kept patting her hair and saying "pretty"! And "Beach"! I told her that she was getting it cut for the beach to look pretty! She was excited (until we got there)! They have TV's at everystation and little cars the kids can sit in and play. She loved sitting in the purple Jeep. But once she figured out that this stranger was going to use scissors on her hair she was done! She cried the whole time. I ended up holding her in my lap to get her hair cut. They really just took off the dead ends. But she was glad when it was over. She kept saying "Bye Bye Car" and pointing out to my car!
No comments:
Post a Comment