Wednesday, July 1, 2009
Our little Map Reader
I so wish I would have gotten a picture of Braden today at the Zoo reading his Map! He LOVES maps! And I'm not kidding! He LOVES the maps that his Nana W & Pampa brought home from Disney. He looks at them almost everyday. We took the kids to the Zoo today, what a perfect day! 80 degrees and perfect! Well when we told him we were going he asked for a "Zoo Map Please!" Love it! So we got there, gave him the map and I dont think he ever put it down! He walked 90% of the Zoo with the map! he'd tell us where we were going, what animals were next and everything. It was pretty cute. If we'd see Ducks, he'd have to find it on the map and etc! He's getting so big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment