Sorry for such a long time between posts. I guess nothing too exciting has happened here in the last few weeks.
I celebrated my 29th birthday the week before last with Lots of gatherings and cake!!! It was great to get together with everyone. Braden has missed hanging out with Owen & Hallie lately. I guess we've all just been so busy this summer that we haven't gotten together with them in awhile.
Last friday us girls, mom, Amanda, Becky and I went shopping in Edinburgh for the day! That was such a blast. Jon had the day off so he stayed home all day with the kids! It was good for him to get the idea of how my days are!! I think they all had a really great time without mom!
We are in the process of trying to get rid of Kylee's paci! So far she's doing ok not having it during the day, but I'm not quite sure how she'll handle not having it at night. Could be a struggle. She is SOOO attached to it! She almost can't wait to go to bed to get her paci.
Jon and I are in the process of obtaining a new vehicle. A little bit earlier than planned, but we'll know this Saturday whether or not we are buying a van in a few weeks. I guess August 1st is when they may possibly come out with $2500 off of a van we are interested in. So we'll see. I can't believe we are buying a van. I never thought I'd be driving one. But in all reality its practical. Much more room. And with a recent oil change on his car there were several things they wanted us to have done. About $1300 we didnt want to spend since we knew in 6 months we were going to trade it in.
No comments:
Post a Comment