Wednesday, June 17, 2009

We have a climber..beware!

She's looking at me and laughing...URGH
Now she really thinks she's funny. Notice the other chair behind her, it wasn't close enough to the table for her to reach so she pulled out another chair!

Here she goes.

And she's up. I had to put the camera up before she would fall, but after the camera went off she was ontop the table!



This girl of ours is EVERYWHERE!!! And I mean everywhere! This morning we caught her climbing into the kitchen chair and pulling herself on the kitchen table and trying to crawl over to Braden's breakfast. I think she is ALWAYS hungry. Not sure where she puts it! But she did this about 4 times whenever she thought we weren't looking. What a rascal.
The pictures above I took yesterday as she was just teaching herself how to get to the table to reach anything she needs. She thinks she is 'cute'! B/c you'll catch her and she'll just have this HUGE grin on her face and continue on even though she knows she's not supposed to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment