Last week was Spring Break for the kids. We had about 4 gorgeous days to play outside and boy did we!! They kids love being outside. So much fun. Even Drew is starting to get the hang of it. He just can't quite stand the sunlight in his eyes though. Even with a hat on he closes his eyes!! So we bought him his first pair of sunglasses, hopefully that will help. Course now its cold and dreary outside. We even had some snow Saturday night. Urgh. Can't catch a break around here. We really want Spring to get here and STAY! Maybe by this weekend it will be nicer to play outside!
Saturday is the kids birthday party at home with family. They are super excited. I am going to make their cakes. They are excited to see them finished!! Pirates and Princesses are the theme.
So last week we finally got Drew on a great schedule. Napping 2 times a day for two hours.. How wonderful is that?! Well now that we're back to our school schedule he's off again. Urgh. Hopefully he'll figure it out soon.
I'm still walking 4 miles two days a week with my friend Jessica. I've really enjoyed walking with her. We are motivating each other to do the half marathon this fall. Are we crazy or what? I can't believe we're going to do it. A goal I thought I'd never achieve. It started out as a way to get back in shape and lose the extra baby weight. Now I'm at my pre-pregnancy weight and in my old clothes!! How awesome. Now if I could just tone up!
No comments:
Post a Comment