Friday, January 28, 2011

A long time since I've posted...

I just realized its been so long since I've posted. I guess b/c its been so busy around here. I dont know why.. I'm just home with three kids!! They dont keep me busy or anything!! haha!! I wouldnt have it any other way though.

Christmas was WONDERFUL this year. No illnesses (minus Kylee getting pink eye on New Years)! Very different from the crazy sick Christmas we had last year. The kids got lots of great gifts from relatives and Santa. They are spoilled as usual. This year was so fun b/c both Braden and Kylee were so eager to see what Santa brought them. They truly brought on the Christmas spirit in our house. Next year Drew will be all over the place at Christmas (not sure I'm ready for that quite yet!)!

Drew started rolling over on Jan 17th and he hasnt stopped. He's getting himself places on the floor. I can't leave him in a spot and then expect him NOT to move.. that doesnt happen anymore. He's really starting to get his own little personality. He's really starting to be a lot of fun... ticklish for sure! Braden and Kylee love to make him smile and laugh.

I'm so blessed to be a stay at home mom and be able to watch the kids grow and interact together. I cant believe Braden will be in Kindergarten next year. Wow, not sure I'm ready for this. Nor is he. He has a lot of learning to do. We're trying everything we can to get him to learn his letters.. but nothing seems to be working. I'm looking into getting him some tutoring or assistance on the side. He has a hard time with recognition. He knows how to write the letters... just not doing well at recognizing them. He'll get there. I think we've come to realize he's always gonna need that extra PUSH. Kylee on the other hand... she can spell her name for you and already has a lot of th letters learned as far as recognizing them. Now she needs to start learning to write them! Its funny how different they are!

No comments:

Post a Comment