Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Making Progress

So we're still sleep deprived at the Woebkenberg household. And I'm finally starting to feel better. This recovery has been the longest and hardest. Migraine headaches arent helping either. But things are looking up. I'm still a bit bummed that it seems like I've missed out on the nicest of weather though. I guess there is always next fall, right??!!

Drew is growing like a weed. He's a great baby. Just still getting up several times at night. So I never seem to 'catch' up on sleep! Maybe when he's 18 right?!

Kylee had a great week at school too. We've been struggling with her being dopped off since Drew was born. She would cry and throw a fit. But finally 5 weeks later and she didnt cry this week. So we're praying she's adjusted again. Her teacher and preschool director told us she's one of the best in her class. She listens well and participates openly. So I know she does fine once we're there!

The kids are anxious for Halloween coming up! Everyone have a great fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment