Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Big 30!

So its here. I've finally entered my 30's. Reluctantly! But this year will be a great one. Our little guy Drew will be here before we know it. I've been having on and off again contractions already, so I'm trying to take it easy. Well as easy as you can with a 4 and 2 yr old running around! Thankfully this and next week they are at school for 3 hours a day. That gives me a chance to get somethings done/caught up!

So I woke up this morning to my hubby and kids singing Happy Birthday to me! So sweet. Our family is really growing and what better way to spend my day than with them! Jon was lucky enough to be off today too. So this morning while the kids are at school we are going to go shopping for him some new shoes......wait maybe I should get myself some new shoes! Its my birthday right?!

A busy busy month ahead... Susie will be here for a few days the first week of August. Nolan will be born the first week of August too. Followed by Drew at Labor Day weekend. So we're busy getting things ready for him to arrive. The kids are soo excited and ask everyday if he's coming today! It will be here before we know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment