Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Its A Boy!!!

Just as most of us suspected-its a boy! Yeah! Well today wasnt a scheduled ultrasound by any means. I have been having some braxton hicks contractions in the last week or so. . Last week when I saw the Dr I brought that up to her and she said to call if I have 3 in an hour/day. Today I had 3 in a 2 hours span. But the last one was pretty intense. I felt out of breath for a few mintues, even after sitting down. And I just felt nervous. My lower abdomen was tight and tense for awhile. After calling the Dr's office they wanted me to come in for an ultrasound to be sure the baby was ok. Phew-thank God it was! What a relief. Little Drew sure is being a little stinker! I told Jon we're going to have our hands full! So I'm to take it easy and take my medicine she gave me whenever I do start to have contractions.

The kids are excited about knowing they will have a little brother. His name will be Drew Adam. We can't wait to meet our sweet little baby boy! But not til late August!

No comments:

Post a Comment