So, in this last week we have made some HUGE HUGE progress at our house! Braden is now sleeping in his underwear instead of a pull-up! And then Kylee decided to potty train herself. And this has been totally her call! She wont let me sit in on her pottying. She usually shuts the door in my face! But I can't complain. She's had good days and bad. Mostly good, but she's still getting the hang of it. I dont trust her completely out in public. She's not quite sure about the big potty yet. So that is the next step, along with trying to go #2! But we've made HUGE progress overall. We are ecstatic at the thought of having NO diapers until Aug/Sept!!!
Also, regarding baby #3, I went to the Dr last week. Had an ultrasound and check-up. Everything was fine. We got to see and hear the baby's heartbeat. Felt so good to see the baby and know that everything was fine. A relief. Met my new Dr and feel pretty good about my decision. Now we just have to 'grow a baby'!!! I'm about 9.5 weeks now and feeling pretty good. I still have some days where I feel a bit puney, but overall a lot better than I was in the beginning! 2nd trimester is just around the corner!
No comments:
Post a Comment