Monday, October 19, 2009

H1N1 Shots

So Jon and I have weighed this decision back and forth over the course of the last two months. For some reason this decision is so HUGE. Knowing what the right thing to do is hard. Do you NOT give it to them and risk them getting it especially knowing kids have died from this. Do you get the vaccine and hope they dont have a horrible side effect from the shot. Your damned if you do and damned if you dont.
Well our peditrician wants us all to get it. So we're going with his recommendation. Which makes me feel good. With us traveling in just a little over two weeks on a plane and to Disney World with a ton of people... this makes me feel better. I'd hate for the kids to get something b/c of our travels. And I feel like this is the right decision.
So tomorrow afternoon I'm taking the kids to get the H1N1 shot at the Health Dept. I'm praying this is the right decision. Hopefully it all works out.

No comments:

Post a Comment